Tuesday, January 1, 2013

So.... let's try this again

Wow.. that was.. not very successful. I think we can classify that as a false start. It's a new year now though and a new beginning for this adventure!!

Now Einstein defined insanity as doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. So.. I'm going to try to avoid that in this attempt to blog/vlog and lower my standards a bit. 


You see, as soon as I started editing my videos (even just the little bit of messing around with jumpcuts and transitions I did in that video) I started realizing that it takes a decent amount of time. Then I got overwhelmed and put it off.. leading to the complete lack of videos between then and now. 

So, the once a week video is right out. I'll try to get one out every other week though, I think I can pull that off. I think that due to the lack of videos I shall try to update here every week though, just so you all know that I'm keeping up.

I suppose one could classify that as my new year's resolution. Or you could say that I'm planning on eating better and exercising more (read "at all"). You could say that I have the general end of year goal to be moved out of my mother's house and be living an awesome and exciting life. They all apply, so  last night when my family asked me what my new year's resolution was, I didn't really have an answer. I just don't really see the point. I don't really remember what my resolution was last year, and I doubt that I kept it. Heck, I told myself I was going to sit down and get this done with no interruptions. Yet I'm going to leave right now and go play SongPop with my brother. 


Oh, and my mom. 



Ok now I'm back. So, I'm not so great with the grand goal thing. Honestly I don't think that most people are. I'm just going to do my best to pull of the little goals, like getting another one of these out to you by next Tuesday. See you then!!

No comments:

Post a Comment