Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Hello World

This is, admittedly, a filler post. Much like my first vlog, this blog post is what I am throwing together so that I have it done. I shall be posting some of the thoughts and adventures that don't make it into the vlog here. At the moment the most exciting thing going on here is that I POSTED A SECOND VLOG. ..oh wait.. I haven't yet. Well, as soon as I am done writing this post, I shall go put together a new vlog for you all. I discovered windows live movie maker, so this time I shall have an edited post, so you won't get the same kind of 10 minute long ramble as the last one was. In other news, my video camera with which I was hoping to start getting footage of my adventures around town is dead. The battery to it will have to be replaced, which is something I just don't have the funds for. If you feel like doing something about that for me, click the donate button!
Have fun! Come back soon, I will too.
-Av

No comments:

Post a Comment